CargoAgentNetwork.com aims to be the most accurate and reliable online portal for FREIGHT FORWARDERS, CARGO AGENTS, LOGISTICS & TRANSPORTATION COMPANIES worldwide.
at CargoAgentNetwork.com, companies are welcome to promote their services on a global scale, we had added a comment column for each company. This comment column is the best way to network your business and communicate with the cargo & freight worldwide community. You may de-network particular agent if they found dispute.
at CargoAgentNetwork.com, we will provide you:
- Freight Forwarders Cargo Agents Forwarding Agents, Forwarders Companies, Transportation, Logistics, Forwarding addresses, cargo brokers, shipping directory, local forwarder, forwarding, special transports transportation companies, logistics providers, freight, traffic, contacts, trucking companies air cargo, ocean freight, railroad, land transportation services, email address, office addresses, phone numbers.
In the shipping industry the term “agent” or “shipping agent” could be defined as follows:
The Shipping Agent is a permanent representative, who in a local/foreign port of call, looks after the owner’s interests, in the latter’s name and at his expense.
- A freight forwarder is an individual or organization that organizes shipments for others.
- Forwarding agents handle orders from manufacturers to market or final point of distribution.
- In order to do so, agents will contract asset-based carriers (shipping line or airline) to complete the movement of goods ranging from raw agricultural products to manufactured goods.
- Typically, a forwarder is not a carrier.
- The Freight can be booked on a variety of carrier types, including ships, airplanes, trucks, and railroads.
To put it simply, a freight forwarder is a “travel agent,” for the cargo industry.